Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Only RM20 to support me and the community!

Dear Raleigh-ians and friends,

Hi! I am CK from Raleigh International Kuala Lumpur (RIKL). I need your support for my participation in the upcoming Raleigh International Sabah Summer 07 Programme, a 10 weeks expedition constists of three distinct project phases - sustainable community and environmental projects plus an adventure phase which held from 4th July till 11th September 2007. To embark on the meaningful expedition, I have to fundraise approximately RM 3, 500, which covers my expedition cost, flight, equipment and vaccination.


I will be participating in the Penang Bridge International Marathon 2007 which will be held on 24th of June.



The challenge Complete the Full Marathon covering a distance of
42.195 km in 6 hours or less.

How can you help? Sponsor RM20 to challenge me to achieve my goal.

Payments can be made to: (before 24th of June)

ME (Cash)

OR

*Beneficiary Name : Pertubuhan Raleigh International Kuala Lumpur
Name of Beneficiary Bank : RHB Bank Berhad
Account Number : 2 1413 8000 2653 6

What if I fail? I will donate my blood every 3 months in the next two years.

Your generous contribution is highly appreciated. I will strive my best to help the less-fortunate in Sabah. Please do not hesitate to contact me shall you require further information.

Thank you.


Best regards,


Leong Chen Kang
H/P : 012-385 2051
Email:
ckleong@hotmail.it
http://cksabah07.blogspot.com/

*Please do fax the bank in slip to me at 03-40455126 if you have made the payment.

No comments: